Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) is a Provincial Nominee Program that is designed for the province of Manitoba. A candidate is required to check their eligibility according to the points allocated in Manitoba PNP points calculator.
If they are eligible, they can earn a Manitoba provincial nominee certificate. Additionally, candidates should have work experience in an occupation mentioned in the Manitoba in-demand Occupation List or Manitoba immigration skilled workers list.
In order to initiate the process, a candidate is required to make an MPNP login and have to fill an online application. When they receive the invitation they need to submit an expression of interest Manitoba in order to proceed ahead. There are various requirements like language proficiency to fulfill in the Manitoba PNP.
Under this provincial nominee program, candidates can apply for Manitoba PNP. If they are selected, they will earn a Manitoba Provincial Nomination certificate under the MPNP -Express Entry System. Candidates, while applying for Manitoba PNP will be considered for the following skilled worker categories.
- Skilled Worker Immigration Stream
The Skilled Worker program and Manitoba Overseas worker program under the MPNP does following things for the applicant who wants to apply for Canadian Immigration.
The skilled worker immigration program selects candidate through a provincial nominee application system called the ‘Expression of Interest’ or ‘E.O.I.”. The Manitoba provincial nominee online application portal that needs the candidates to answer panel of questions. After this the candidates can directly forward their applications into the EOI pool, once their applications are submitted into the EOI pool, their profile is compared with other eligible profiles based on the answers they have given. And as a next step, applicants are required to satisfy the requirements of the Manitoba Immigration Points calculator to take their application form to next level.
There are two sub-categories under which the candidate who want to migrate can apply for immigration to Manitoba under the MPNP.
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba
Skilled Worker in Manitoba sub-category is made for the candidate who comes under the International skilled worker category under the Manitoba immigrant nominee program. People who are presently working in Manitoba and hold a permanent, full-time employment offer from Manitoba employer can apply under this program. In order to be observed for Skilled Worker in Manitoba category, a candidate has to go through one of the pathways or both the pathways for immigration to Manitoba:-
1. Manitoba Work Experience Pathway
2. Employer Direct Recruitment PathwayEligibility for Applicants
To be eligible under the Skilled Workers in Manitoba category of the Manitoba PNP, candidates must fulfil the following conditions:
- Must own enough settlement funds CAD 10,000 for the primary applicant, in addition, CAD 2,000 for each dependent involved in the application.
- Candidate must have worked for their current Manitoba employer regularly for at least six months;
- Candidate should be a qualified temporary foreign worker or an international student graduate
Student Graduates are
- i) International student graduates must have appeared a recognized education or training program at a public or registered private vocational, post-secondary institute in Manitoba. (Language programs are specifically set aside.)
- ii) The academic/vocational program must be of full-time and at least one academic year in length.
- Eligibility for Employers:Additionally, to individual candidates, employers are also required to comply some Manitoba PNP eligibility conditions in order to have perfect employment of foreign countries. Following are the conditions they need to accomplish for the Manitoba immigration:-
- They must indicate, in order to the fulfill Manitoba PNP, that they are an established business with an capability to offer the candidate full-time and long-term employment in Manitoba province;
- Must be comprised or registered by or under an act of the legislature of a province or the Parliament of Canada;
- They must provide an offer letter of employment to the candidate that:
- is on company’s letterhead,
- specifies salary/wage and any other details of the position
- is signed,
- Must be handling as a business that has an established production ability, plant or place of business in Manitoba province.
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba
You should understand that it is legal work and Australian Authorities who will be assessing your case, are in most of the cases have legal background so it is very essential to hire a legal practitioner to draft your documents and submit your case with maximum care.
There is no standard list of documents. Documentation varies on case to case basis.
You can surely reduce the processing timing by efficient and proper submission of all required documents.
There are several factors considered for point calculation. Your age, Qualification, number of years of work experience, English proficiency, spouse skills, blood relative in Australia and nomination by state or territory. You require 60 points so as to be eligible please refer Free Assessment for point calculation.