- President Advocate Santosh Reddy is an imminent lawyer and has been practicing migration laws since 2005
- Adv. Santosh Reddy has completed his masters in international laws, from University Of Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
- He is a registered member of Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa.
- He is a permanent resident of Australia, visits Australia frequently
- He is Qualified Education Agent Counsellor [QEAC] membership No. L471.
- He has lived in United Kingdom for couple of years and thoroughly understands various perspectives of life in developed countries like U.K and Australia
- He has done extensive research in Australian Migration laws.
- He feels that migration laws and various migration regulations are very complex in nature and that is why you must hire a legal practitioner to study your case and file your visa petition.
- He feels that migration process involves a lot of paper work and that is why legal drafting skills of a legal practitioner play a vital role in successfully filing your visa petition.
Good knowledge of the PR process, got my Canada PR done for me and my family. Can improve on customer queries solving time and response. I would recommend the Consultancy for the Visa process.
BI got my Australia PR on 16th October 2019. Everyone at the firm was very cooperative and responsive to my queries. Adv. Santosh Reddy was very upfront about everything in my case and explained the entire process of application in detail.
I have recently received my PR for Canada. Visa4you helped me with all my documentations and were available all the time whenever needed. They had supported me at each and every step of my express entry, cleared all my doubts time to time.
I got my PR for Australia recently and the services provided by Visa4you were awesome. The staff is very good and they explained the document requirements in details.
I would like to Thank Visa4You team for their support for getting Australian PR. Staff is very co-operative and knowledgeable. I would strongly recommend Visa4You team for PR aspirants.
I have recently got my Australia PR SC-189 Visa. I found about Visa4you through google and approached them for Canada Visa first. Then after thorough consultation by Mr. Santosh Reddy, he advised me to go for Australia Visa..
Very good experience with Visa4you, as the staff is very cooperative and explains things thoroughly. Thank you for supporting me in completing my Canada PR process. Wishing you good luck for future projects.
I have received my PR visa for Australia and would like to highly recommend Visa4You, Adv Santosh Reddy and Sakshi (My visa case consultant). Both of them were quick, effective and professional.
I found VISA 4 YOU through google search and I am so glad that I have found them. Me and my spouse received Australian PR last week. They have excellent knowledge of immigration laws and are also very approachable.