- President Advocate Santosh Reddy is an imminent lawyer and has been practicing migration laws since 2005
- Adv. Santosh Reddy has completed his masters in international laws, from University Of Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
- He is a registered member of Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa.
- He is a permanent resident of Australia, visits Australia frequently
- He is Qualified Education Agent Counsellor [QEAC] membership No. L47.
- He has lived in United Kingdom for couple of years and thoroughly understands various perspectives of life in developed countries like U.K and Australia
- He has done extensive research in Australian Migration laws.
- He feels that migration laws and various migration regulations are very complex in nature and that is why you must hire a legal practitioner to study your case and file your visa petition.
- He feels that migration process involves a lot of paper work and that is why legal drafting skills of a legal practitioner play a vital role in successfully filing your visa petition.
Join Us on Social Media